Nana Cropper asked if she could seek Bug's altered dress (which she's wearing her leotard elongating the sleeve look) and her prized Jessie.
We also spent some time at Brian's parents home. He played the Wii with his dad and we watched different brides pick which dress they wanted. They did not listen to me...which is silly because I at least chose dresses that flattered them-which is more than they did for themselves. If you are going to pay that much for a dress don't waste it by choosing a dress that flatters someone elses body type. Really.
The Raspberries are doing well with the transplant. We'll have to keep an eye on our garlic because it didn't like having to move pots. Wish them luck. :)

I love that you are posting more blog posts. Your kids are adorable. Good luck with the raspberries. I LOVED LOVED LOVED the video of Bug with her sacrament meeting talk.
ReplyDelete