Chuckle. So, I used Photoshop...Kimberly...but it was only to make the backdrop darker and crop the picture. Torri did a really good job, and the lighting was nice outside.
That looks really nice. Are any of your clothes the free birthday clothes you got at UV-"highschool"?
Love the obvious photoshop comment. : )
Are you wearing the Mary Kay makeup? Your haircut is very fresh, new, & cute.
And thank you for the tip about how to use the makeup remover properly. After 3 years! Now I know! It worked for getting the mascara to come off, by just setting the tissue over my eye (w/ eyes closed of course), and then lifting, and then setting it on again, instead of wiping away. Wish my consultant had told me.
Kimberly, Thank you! Yes, the green shirt is from UVU and I love Photoshop. Of course I am wearing Mary Kay makeup. (How can I sell it if I don't endorse it? :)
I'm glad Nicole taught me about the remover too! I've been wasting a lot of product because I didn't know this secret.
Sara Lyn, I'm so glad you like my hair! It was a risky hour in the bathroom with the scissors, for sure. (Aunt Michelle cut it first; but I wanted to play a little after I got back from San Fran.)
Mom, Thanks! I know you always like it when I dress up.
That looks really nice. Are any of your clothes the free birthday clothes you got at UV-"highschool"?
ReplyDeleteLove the obvious photoshop comment. : )
Are you wearing the Mary Kay makeup? Your haircut is very fresh, new, & cute.
And thank you for the tip about how to use the makeup remover properly. After 3 years! Now I know! It worked for getting the mascara to come off, by just setting the tissue over my eye (w/ eyes closed of course), and then lifting, and then setting it on again, instead of wiping away. Wish my consultant had told me.
Love your hair!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute! I like both the hair and the makesup.
ReplyDeleteCute haircut!
ReplyDeleteKimberly,
ReplyDeleteThank you! Yes, the green shirt is from UVU and I love Photoshop. Of course I am wearing Mary Kay makeup. (How can I sell it if I don't endorse it? :)
I'm glad Nicole taught me about the remover too! I've been wasting a lot of product because I didn't know this secret.
Sara Lyn,
I'm so glad you like my hair! It was a risky hour in the bathroom with the scissors, for sure. (Aunt Michelle cut it first; but I wanted to play a little after I got back from San Fran.)
Mom,
Thanks! I know you always like it when I dress up.
Gorgeous! REALLY!
ReplyDeleteYou look really good and really happy. How is the family? How are you?
ReplyDelete